Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sparkle

So sorry, really, truly sorry. This cold/flu/ Satan Virus the  Second Boy Child gave me makes me loopy and tired.

But you don't want to hear my excuses...On with the show!

Beautiful isn't it? The detail on the dress alone makes me sigh and gives me the weepy glee's. OK,maybe a little to over dramatic on my end. :)
She's a younger bride, from a family of means. I say that because of the dress and its detail. Its not a plain white dress. It has ruffles and a satin or silk sash. The beading on the bodice is simply stunning! There, but not overly done. Enough for some sparkle.
Now he, the groom. Look at him. Distinguished. His aura radiates from this picture. A man who knows his place in the world and knows what to do to improve it.
This picture comes to us from
the Chas E. Wright Photography studio
from
Beloit, Wisconsin
I am dating this late 1910's to early 1920's

No comments:

Post a Comment